For some years now, the Metaverse has been an innovative topic at the forefront of the new virtual reality, in which physical and digital life is present.
While it is true, current technological advances have made the Metaverse no longer a fictional concept. It has revolutionized the digital world, they are here to stay, or it will just be a fad, but for now, the followers of cryptocurrencies seem to have found a new niche in which to shine and a new trading platform which is crypto-revolution.app.
Keeping in mind and understanding the options, differences, pros, and cons of the Metaverse can help you make the best investment decision for your needs.
Our daily life is based on living, working, and playing; in addition, including them in an alternative reality requires financing, which means investing in cryptocurrencies. There are multiple metaverses to use; there are also numerous digital currencies.
What does a metaverse mean?
The metaverse represents a virtual world where human beings will have twins, so to speak, where they will perform various activities like those they do in real life only that there will be no financial or physical limitations
Now, what is needed to enter the Metaverse? There are many options to enter this world that are already in force; you need the Oculus Quest 2 glasses, which are light, adapt to the size of your head, do not need cables, have a fast processor, and next-generation graphics.
The question arises, how to invest in a Metaverse through cryptocurrencies? Currently, there are endless virtual worlds; the most popular ones that interest us the most are those based on blockchain because you can invest by buying their native tokens, which are decentralized and available in markets and are highly accessible.
The 7 Cryptocurrencies of the Metaverse that cause Furor
Currently, cryptocurrencies have emerged that will exist as means of payment to obtain virtual products and the realization of transactions from person to person in the world of cyberspace.
I will share with you the coins you can invest in this new 2022 that generate a 20% return.
- Decentraland (MANA) Decentraland is a virtual reality platform that allows you to buy, sell and manage your virtual property (called LAND), and is an option to test Metaverse and cryptocurrencies. You will only need a phone, computer, or virtual reality headset, and what does it offer? The Metaverse provides exciting interactive opportunities for users, such as concerts and festivals, with extraordinary entertainment venues that rival those in the real world.
- The SandBox (SAND)
- The Sandbox is a virtual world where you can buy and sell virtual land and other assets. Using metaverse currencies called SAND is a flashier alternative among cryptocurrencies.
- STARSHARKS This cryptocurrency within the Metaverse do projects like those that will generate profits through a panel of sharks.
- Investors, players, or developers will interact through a virtual marine world, causing a sustainable life.
- Alien Worlds (TLM) It is a Metaverse in an alien universe made up of six planets, which simulates economic competition and collaboration between players. Many of its users wield their NFT cards to mine the game’s native token (TLM), go on quests, and participate in battles. As a result, its trend is bullish in the short and medium term.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) We finish with the most popular blockchain game of the moment. Although it is not specifically a Metaverse, it has a series of characteristics that make it a form of the virtual world.
It will be possible to validate the idea that humans will accidentally artificially develop parallel thinking.
Impressive, innovative, and without a doubt enter the genuine curiosity.
Ultimately the Metaverse is here to stay; the future is just around the corner is projected as a universe of mass use. Experts consider that its value will reach 7.08 billion euros, equivalent to about 8 billion dollars.
Although, for many, it will be a parallel world, the technologies and advances that the metaverse brings will be extremely useful in medicine, health, and the generation of remote jobs.
Thus, contributing perhaps to some of the most critical points of the traditional economy; consequently, both currently represent the most significant concern of the world population during a pandemic that seems to have no end.